Sunday, September 13, 2009

about me

My name is Wen Zhang. Wen is not only my given name but also my mother’s family name. My parents think my name is meaningful because it’s the combination of their family names.

I come from Tianjin, a northern city in China. I immigrated to Australia at the end of February this year. After 2 months I went back China to finish my university and returned Australia last month. So I have been here for about 3 months.

I came here because of love. My husband is Chinese too. We were classmates in primary school. It’s romantic, isn’t it? He immigrated to Australia with his family 5 years ago so I have to make choice if we want to get married. Obviously I chose my love.

When I arrived in Australia I found everything was different from China, which gave me much pressure. I hope I can adapt to the life in Australia as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment