Saturday, September 19, 2009

09.09.09

When I opened my eyes in the morning, it was nearly 10 o'clock. Obviously I'm late for school. In fact, I had an appointment with the TAFE consulter and asked about the courses information next year. So I'd like to have more sleep instead of having class.

At 11:30 I arrived at TAFE and found the reception room. The receptionist was a chubby woman, she asked me to sit and wait. After a while, a man went out and told me that he was my consulter. I followed him into his office and sat on a comfortable chair. Then he asked me that what he could do for me. I showed him many papers I had found about the TAFE courses and suddenly found no words could come out of my mouth! I thought I was very nervous at that time because it was the first time I inquired something by myself. I didn't know how to express and where could we started. He seemed understand my nerves and opened the conversation firstly. Then I released and quickly organized my mind. I told him that I was graduated from university in China this year and I wanted to have a certificate in Australia in order to finding a job in the future. But I only found the course international business was the most similar course with I learned before as my major in university was international economics and trade. I didn’t know whether I could apply this diploma course directly. Then he told me that he would ask the head teacher and gave me the result.


When I walked out the building, I found it was very hot outside. There was so much sunshine and I could not open my eyes. The weather here changed so quickly. Most people in the street wore dust coats yesterday while most wore sleeveless today.

No comments:

Post a Comment